Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

LOOK AT HOW FREAKING CUTE SHE IS!!! This is what I get when I tell her to say CHEESE


I am so thankful that I was able to spend the day with my beautiful daughter. She is so much fun. Today we went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch, with everyone from Ms.Aimee's. Totally different patch from the last one I posted about. This one is really geared towards little kids. It has a giant singing pumpkin, a hay bale maze, lots of decorations and lots of pumpkins.

Faith had a HUGE meltdown when we got there but I made her take pictures anyways. Mean mommy, I know.



She really ended up having a good time with all her friends and had another melt down when we left, because she didn't want to leave. LOL Ahh, the life of a toddler.
I took a ton of pictures, too many to post, but here are a couple that I liked.







No comments:

Post a Comment