Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am at home with a little girl who has the CROUP. She has been sick since Saturday night. This is the first REAL sickness Faithie has had. She had a fever of 104.7 , she was shaking all over, her coughing sounded like she was barking. Oh it was terrible. Even though my baby girl is sick, I am really enjoying staying at home. I am always so torn, do I enjoy working or would I rather be at home all day.

2. It is 9:30am and Faith is still sleeping. CRAZY HUH? I told ya'll she was sick.


3. We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend with our friends and had a great time. I will post pictures soon.

4. Don't know if I have mentioned yet, but Faith is on a Dairy Free diet. She has been drinking Goat milk since she was 12 months old, but recently, we had to take all dairy her diet. This is HARD! Sometimes after she goes to bed we make some mac and cheese because we are having cheese with drawls.

5. Going out to eat with Faith has gotten a lot harder in the last couple of months. She gets bored sitting there waiting for our food to come out, and starts throwing fits. NO FUN

6.I am really getting excited about the holidays coming up. We are going t have thanksgiving at our house this year. BOTH sides of the family are going to be here. This should be fun

7. Counting down the days until I get my new car. We are getting a new Ford Flex. I am so excited. I can't wait to have more room.

8.I have fallen off the gym wagon. I just can't get motivated. i am sure it has a lot to do with all the stress and everything that has happened over the past month. I need to go again, but honestly just don't want to.

9. My aunt's wedding is right around the corner. October 30th. Faith is going to be the flower girl, and I am so excited. I hope she actually walks down the aisle.

10. Don't really have a number 10. maybe I should just really say how much I want to blog and really keep up with it. Someone needs to hold me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment