Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monthday Baby Girl


In just 5 short months my baby will be 2 years old. How does this happen? Where did the time go? She has gotten so big. Where once stood a baby is now a big , independent, spirited little girl. She is growing up WAY TO FAST.

Since I didn't do her starts last month, I am going to combine 18-19 months. Pretty much it is the same thing.

She weighs 22.6 lbs, and is 32 inches long.
She is wearing 12-18 month clothes
Shoe size 5- 5.5
Still a really good eater for the most part. Having some problems with veggies, but she really loves green beans, and we give them to her a lot.
Takes 2 naps usually. About an hour in the morning and about 2 hours in the afternoon.
Still signing, but not as much as before.
TALKS up a storm. Will repeat anything you say, and I mean ANYTHING! So watch your mouths.
Starting to learn colors and letters.
Loves reading books, and is getting really good at pointing to the different animals if you ask her " where is the dog? Pig? etc "
HATES going to the doctor. It is getting a little better, but it is so stressful for her.
As always I am sure there is so much, that I am forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment