Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. My mother's day gift from Damian and Faith finally came in. They got me Faith's fingerprint casted into a silver ring. I LOVE IT!

2. My cloth diaper hobby is starting to turned into an obsession. I ordered three new diapers last week and I love them. I was off the past four days and Faith was cloth diapered all those days, with the exception at night.

3. I took the pins into my work on Saturday for a check up. Dr. Locke is amazing and doesn't think I am too crazy. She looked at a little mass Gracie had on her ear. It turned out to be a cyst. As soon as she stuck a needle in it, it ruptured. Thank God it wasn't anything bad. Conway on the other hand is going back into work with me tomorrow for an 8 our stem test. They are going to test him for Cushings disease. His liver looked a little funky and Dr. L thinks he might have cushings.

4. I got Faith an amber teething necklace today. I can't believe how " granola mom" I am turning. I like it though. I will let ya'll know how well it works

5. One year ago today Faith started daycare with Ms. Aimee. We are so lucky and blessed to find someone so amazing to watch our beautiful daughter. We got Aimee a gift card to Starbucks.

6. I have been going to the YMCA for the past two weeks now. I got to Pilates with Aimee on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Having someone to go with is awesome. It keeps me motivated.

7. Faith starts swimming lessons at the "Y" next week. I can't wait. She loves the water. We have been taking her to the pool the past two weeks. I didn't know how well she would do. She is a shy girl, and doesn't do well with things that aren't in her normal day to day routine. BUT she amazed me ( like always ) and did really well.

8. Damian and I have been making an effort to stay on top of the house work more. It is getting out of control, and little by little we are working on it.

9. I have really started to miss agility with Gracie a ton. I am so out of the loop. It is sad. I am thinking about entering one of my favorite shows in College Station around the Fourth of July. We could spend the night in a hotel with Faithie for the first time.

10. We are planning a little summer vacation. The whole family. Damian, Faith, Gracie, Conway and I. We are planning on going to the coast for a couple of days in July. I can't wait to get away from it all.


I promise to post some pictures think weekend. I am getting bad about that. I just hate taking them off my camera and uploading them to my computer etc. Uggh, I am so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment