Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Gracie

If you know me you know that I am head over heals in love with my miniature pinschers! Gracie and Conway are my two furry children and I adore them. They are my first born kids, and even though we have had a human baby, these two little monsters are still just as important to me as before.

Today was Gracie's 8th birthday, I just cant believe it. I want to cry just thinking of her getting older. How did this happen? Her red face is now white and she spends more time napping than she used to. I have to stop or I will sit here and cry all night.

So I took some birthday pictures of my angel tonight. We also got her a birthday cake from a local pet bakery called Groovy Dog.

happy Birthday to my sweet girl. Mommy loves you







Gracie's Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment