Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cloth Diapering


I have always been interested in cloth diapering, but it wasn't until my friend Brittany started cloth diapering, that I started too. One of the mom's at daycare also cloth diapers. It is fun to have people you can talk to about it. There are so many reasons to cloth diaper, but you want my honest opinion on why I do it? Because it is fun! I love all the cute colors and patterns. And my new love is Rockin Green laundry detergent. They have such fun smells, and it really cleans the diapers so well. My newest smell is Smashing watermelon, and it smells mmmmmm, mmmmm good!

I only CD part time. I don't send her to daycare in CD's. I ask a lot from Aimee when it comes to Faith ( checking her heart, giving two different meds every day ) that I can't expect her to CD also. I know she would if I wanted her to, but I want to make it easier for all of us. And personally I don't want to have to come home everyday from work and clean dirty diapers. So we CD when we get home from work, and on the weekends. I don't put her in a CD over night. Too scared.

I also love my little clothes line that Damian built for me. We really aren't allowed to have a clothes line due to our HOA's rules, but we made a little discreet one. My neighbors have asked me about it, but they don't mind.

I am just enjoying seeing my sweet girl running around with her little fluffy butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment