Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Faith,
I can not believe that a year ago today that I laid eyes on you for the first time. I never knew what " love at first sight" meant, until I met you.
I remember holding your sweet little body in my arms, and thinking to myself " I did it, she is PERFECT"
Your first year has flown by. We had a couple of obstacles to overcome, but we did it together. I won't say that this past year was easy, because emotionally it wasn't. But I will say that I would do it all over again for you.
You amaze me everyday. You are so smart, and I love watching you learn new things.
It melts my heart the way you love dogs. Especially your dogs! :)
I have big dreams for you little girl, and I know that you will achieve them, and so much more.
I thank God for allowing me to be your mommy. You are an angel here on earth.
My whole world, begins and ends with you..
Love you so much, Mommy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment