Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I haven't done 10 on Tuesday for a while, so I thought I would give it a shot. 1. Being a stay at home mom is the hardest job in the freaking world. No joke. I remember when I was working and I thought being a working mom was hard. ( not that it isn't hard, but being a SAHM is a lot harder for me ) I feel like I never get caught up on anything. There is always laundry to be done, dishes to be done, dogs to let in and out, butts to wipe, kids to feed etc. The list goes on and on, and some days I feel like I totally SUCK at being home with my kids. 2. I am still doing Zumba, and feel like it is my only ME time. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I can't wait until I am able to get out of the house and be FREE for just an hour. 3. I have been more stressed that I have been in a long time. Because I am staying at home and because Damian started a new business we don't have money like we used to and it stresses me to the MAX. As a result of this I have lost weight. Which leads me to number 4. 4. Even though we aren't doing the best with money right now, I do have something to be happy about. I have lost about 8 more pounds. I wear a size 4 and some of my pants are starting to get loose. This makes me happy. VERY happy. We also aren't eating out like we used to, so that is probably why I have lost more weight. That and I have good ol' Squishy, who still nurses through the night. He sucks the fat right from me. haha 5. My 10 year high school reunion is this August and part of me is excited to see everyone and part of me says " I got out of that town just as fast as I could, why do I want to go back?" 6. My sweet FIL bought Faith a bed set, pillows, and a new lamp for her new big girl bed. She is so excited, and hopefully Damian will be able to convert her toddler bed over within the next couple of days. 7. I am really trying to de-clutter our house, and it seems like I am really not having much luck. WE have to have a garage sale soon. We are overwhelmed with CRAP. I wish for my house to be clutter free, and for everything to have a spot, and for it to be clean. 8.This past Sunday Gracie ripped over her entire nail. I am talking about to the bone. Of course, she got blood everywhere. Carpet, my bed etc. So she has the cone of shame on and let me tell you, sleeping with a dog who has one of those on is not fun. Especially since she sleeps under the covers usually between my legs. 9. The past couple of weekends we have played it low key and just hung out around Kyle/ Buda area. We have been going to the pool, movies in the park etc. I don't think we have spent over $20 the past couple of weekends, but I have to say it has been some of the best times as a family. 10. I think I have finally talked Damian into getting rid of the cable. He is such a TV junkie it makes him really lazy. For the past two weeks he has not watched much TV and he has gotten so much more accomplished. I am praying that he makes the final leap and just turns the cable off.

No comments:

Post a Comment