Tuesday, May 29, 2012

8 Month Post

Noah James, You are 8 months old today. -You are still sleeping in our bed, and honestly your daddy and I don't mind it at all. I am pretty sure that for the time being, this is where you will stay. - You still nurse about twice during the night. - You still won't take a bottle, but drink out of a sippy cup like a champ. - You are doing so great with food. - You don't sign anything yet, but when I sign milk, eat and more, you get very excited. I am hoping soon, you will sign your first sign. - You wear 12-18 month clothes. - You wear a size 4 diaper. - You love being in the water. - You think your sissy is so funny. - You are slowly getting better with your separation anxiety. I don't feel so stressed when I leave you with your daddy, because I know you will be good for him. So now we have to work on you getting used to everyone else. - You have four top teeth and two bottom teeth. I think two more are coming in on the bottom as we speak. - You are so very close to crawling. - You can pull your self up to standing. - You do not like any hats on your head :( You pull them off every time. - You weigh about 22lbs and are about 28 1/2 inches long. - You are a bitter. Not so much when I am nursing, but you bite me all the time on my arms. I have several bruises to prove it. - You are pretty happy most of the time, but when you do get upset, watch out!!!! We are so in love with you, and can't believe how fast you are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment