Thursday, May 3, 2012

7 month post

Seven months old? This little guy is growing up way too fast. I need to start thinking about planning his first birthday. YIKES! I am not ready for my baby to be 1 yet. He is my last baby, so it is hard for me to let go. Lets see what the Squish has been up to this month. - You are 21lbs 110z. Big healthy boy. - You moved into your Britax Marathon car seat this month. - You are on the move. Not crawling, but you have found a way to roll, spin, inch, where ever you want to go. - You are still sleeping in bed with us, and although Daddy said he wanted you in your own bed, I think he realizes that you aren't like your sister, and you sleep better when you are with us. - You are still a momma's boy, but have gotten a tiny bit better when I leave. If someone takes you outside, you will calm down. - You are doing pretty good eating whatever we eat. - You rock the sippy cup. This is a shock to me, since you will not take a bottle. - You are wearing 12-18 month clothes now. - You are wearing a size 4 diaper.We started cloth diapering you some, but I am having a hard time finding a method of diapering you where you don't leak out. - You love watching Faith at dance class. You laugh and laugh the entire hour. - You are always smiling. - You love to be scared. - You are such a typical boy. Any big truck, loud noise etc has your attention. - You don't get tan like sissy, you get red like me. :( - You are looking more and more like my daddy everyday. I love that ;) - You are so sweet and we are all so in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment