Friday, May 4, 2012

Noah's baptism

I know I am super late with this, but on April 20th Noah was baptized. I know that religion can kinda stir the pot, but I am gonna just put it out there like I see it. It is VERY important for my children to be baptized, because I wasn't as a child. My mother is catholic and my father was baptist. They didn't baptize my sister or me because they wanted us to be able to grow up and choose what religion we wanted to be. I didn't get baptized until I was in my early 20's about to get married. So I am so happy that Damian and I are the same religion and will raise our children Catholic. We had a private ceremony with just family and very close ( considered family ) friends, followed by a BBQ at our house. It had rained earlier in the day and I was freaking out thinking that everything wasn't going to go as planned, but it stopped raining and everything worked out beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment