Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Ten


1. In 5 days I will have a 3 year old. I am having a hard time with this birthday and I don't know why. It feels like my sweet baby girl was just born. How on earth can she already be three?

2. To make matters even harder for me, this month I will also have a 6 month old. My baby boy, last youngest, my last will be 1/2 a year old. Do not like it. At. All.

3. I got my hair done this past Friday and I love it!! I got copper, red, and blonde highlights in it. It is fun, and it makes me feel better about myself already. I need to post pictures of it.

4. I really need to post some pictures in general. I haven't posted any in a while and as hard as I am trying to be a better blogger I feel like I am falling behind and doing a terrible job.

5. Speaking of terrible jobs, right now I feel like a terrible mom. Faith has been acting out lately, and I really think she is bored. She went from being at school with kids to play with and a really good routine, to staying at home with me, who is running around like a crazy lady trying to take care of two baby boys and her. She needs more than I am giving her. She needs kids older than her to play with ( that is what she is used to ) she needs to have activities to do, and she should be learning and expanding that beautiful little mind of hers. I feel like she is so unhappy lately. I have to get my stuff together and work out something for her to do.

6. I am still going to zumba, and I love it. It is nice to get to work out, and it doesn't really feel like you are working out.

7. Damian and I really want to start getting outside with the kids and be more active. We all need it.

8. Our dogs have been driving me crazy. They need some one on one time pretty bad. I am looking forward to warmer weather, so we can go for more walks and play outside more. My poor pups. :(

9. I have started thinking about going back to school lately. Problem is for a while I didn't know what I wanted to do. I think I have figured it out though, and I will post more on that at a later time.

10. I am looking at homeschooling lesson plans for 3 year olds. So far, I am not happy with what I have found. Faith already knows her ABC's and can identify the entire alphabet. So I need help. What are some good websites with good lesson plans on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment