Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Faith Michelle


Faith,

Today you are three years old. Words can't describe how blessed I feel to be your mommy. I never thought I could love you more than I did the day I first laid eyes on you, But here we are three years later and I love you so much more. You amaze me everyday. I have never met anyone as amazing as you. You make me want to be a better person, and everyday I try to be the mom you deserve.
You are so smart. People are shocked at everything you know and can do. It makes me so proud.
You have an attitude on you like no other. Some days you and I but heads, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't respect your sassy little tude.
You are so funny, and your facial expressions are priceless. Just the other day at church we were all walking in and you pulled down your sunglasses looked at a lady who was dressed very different and said " what is that lady wearing?" I almost died laughing.
You love your baby brother so much. In fact, you love him so much that you don't like anyone else to touch him or play with him. You tell us that Noah is your baby! You say " the doctor went to Wal-mart and bought him for you"
You love running errands with me, and tell me all the time " Mommy, we need to go shopping! "
You still have your P when you sleep and we are trying so hard to get you to let it go, but you just aren't ready.
You are such a girly girl. You love wearing dresses and matching bows. You play dress up several times a day.
You have slowed down on how much you eat, but you overall are still a really good eater.
You are still rear facing in your car seat, and until you are 35lbs, we will keep you like that.
Noah LOVES you. You can make him laugh like no one else can. It is so awesome to see.

We love you so much Faith Michelle.

Happy 3rd birthday to the most amazing little girl....

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment