Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Ten

1. Squishy turned 5 months old yesterday. Holy crap!!!
2. Squishy also got his first tooth, and he has been a total crabby patty.
3. Faith has been a beast. Yes, I said it. My sweet angel, is turning into a beast!!!!!
4. Damian and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary today. I can't believe it.
5. Damian got me a spa package for our anniversary, and tomorrow I am going to get a 3 hour spa treatment. I can not WAIT!!!!!
6. My house is a total mess, but I feel so unmotivated. I kinda want a maid to come in and give my house a good deep cleaning, and then just let me keep it up from there.
7.I have to get motivated to finish getting ready for Faith's party. I don't want to think about her turning three.
8. I am pretty sure Noah is getting ready for solids. Not sure if we are going to do purees like we did with Faith or if I am going to do Led baby..
9. We have been going to church on a regular basis lately and I really am enjoying it.
10. We have had a little bit of family drama lately and would love your prayers. Can't go into details on here because it isn't really our drama, but other family members drama. It has been CRAZY though

No comments:

Post a Comment