Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family vent

I love my family. I really really do. But I am beginning to think the way I love is so much different than what I receive. I am not talking about Damian or Faith. I am talking about extended family.
I am not going into detail about everything that has gone on, because that would take way too long. BUT I will say that I don't appreciate when my daughter is the one who suffers because of other people's selfishness. Two times in the past two weeks, Faith has gotten the shit end of the deal. Not happy.

But again, I love my family, and I will probably continue to let them walk all over me. I just wish they would treat others the way they would want to be treated.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am so sorry. :( I'm just a call or text away if you ever need to vent. OR we should have a playdate soon and you can vent in person. ;)

    ReplyDelete