Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 months until she turns 2

Really? How did this happen? I can not believe it. 20 months old. WOW. In just 4 short months Faith will turn 2 years old. In 4 short months we will start trying for Cuellar number 2. I am freakin out.

Everyday this little girl amazes me. So days she drives me crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. She is so smart, and funny. She is just a good girl. We have had our fair share of tantrums but nothing as bad as some of these poor moms in the store that I see. wowza!

She really wasn't feeling the photo shoot today. She cried and cried, and finally pulled the bow out of her hair and signed and also said " all done" and walked out of the room. Can we say Sassy pants????

She still eats like there is no tomorrow. She LOVES green beans. She would eat them everyday, all day.

She is wearing 18-24 month clothes. She needs this size only for the length. Good things she is cloth diapered or all of her clothes would fall off. LOL

She wears a size 5 shoe.

Says soooo many things. Still signing, and learning new signs. Her new one is MONKEY and I almost peed my pants laughing the first time I saw her sign it. ( you scratch under your armpit and make monkey noises ) LOL

She takes an hour nap in the morning and about a two-three hour nap in the afternoon. She goes to bed at about 8pm and sleeps until about 8am.

She is such a sweetheart. She is growing and learning so much. Too fast. :)


Here are a couple of pictures from our failed attempt for a 20 month shot

she didn;t want to have her picture taken


dancing.


after her bath, we got one more shot

No comments:

Post a Comment