Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Monthday Faithie


YES.. I still take pictures of her on the 11th of every month. Call me crazy, but I just can't let it go. She loves it, and so do I.

I haven't posted an update on Faith in quite some time, and it is long over due.

So, what is new in the world of Faith?

Well....

-You are about 28 lbs now. Still a little thing.
- You are starting to be able to fit into 2T clothes finally
- Your foot is still so tiny, you are wearing a 6 1/2
- You are so bossy now. Some days it drives me crazy and some days you remind me of myself when I was little.
- You love dance class so much. You will dance all day if we let you.
- You are really coming out of your shell and aren't as shy anymore.
- You had a check up with Dr. Shapiro at the end of November, and your heart is doing great. You don't have to go back to see him for a whole year!!!! We are so excited for this.
- You love helping with Noah.
- You are really enjoying getting to watch the little bit of TV I allow you every now and again.
- You really miss going to school, and your friends. :(
- You can not wait for Santa! That is all we hear about.
- You asked me if you could have your toe nails painted this past weekend and so I painted them a pale sparkly pink. This is the first time you had ever had them painted. I always said that I would paint them when you asked me, and you finally did.:)
- Your vocabulary is out of this world. Dr. Collins and Dr. Lincoln are amazed at how well you can speak and carry on a conversation with people.

I am enjoying spending my days with you and love watching you grow. You are the love of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment