Monday, September 26, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!!

Tomorrow we will be welcoming our son into the world! I am so excited and so nervous. This weekend was bittersweet. It was our last weekend with Faith by herself. We took her to see Lion King in 3D and she was so good. We are so lucky to be blessed with a child who has patience, and manners and can sit through the entire movie and be a good girl. We only had to get up once to go potty.

Tomorrow we check in to the hospital at 9:30am, and by noon they will take me back for my c section. I am hoping all goes well, and I can't wait to meet my little boy.

Faith will be staying with us at the hospital at night and I am happy with my decision to keep her there. I think it will make her feel more a part of things. She is also an old pro at hospitals because she has spent so much time there herself.

I have always regretted that I didn't write a letter to Faith when she was born, so I think today I am going to write her a letter and let her know how much she means to me. I will see if I can get Damian to write her one too.

I will try and update tomorrow or the next few days with Noah's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment