Sunday, September 11, 2011

2 1/2 years old

Holy Smokes! My baby girl is 2 1/2. It just doesn't seem real. At times I am shocked that she is already 2 1/2 and then there are times where I feel like she is older than she really is.

I am so excited to see what the next 6 months will bring. In just a couple weeks she will be a big sister, and I can't wait to see how we all adjust to it. I am sure that Faith will handle it better than all of us. She has been asking me lately if Noah is going to be born today. She is so smart.


Some funny things that Faith has said lately :
" Mommy, I need some cash in my pockets"
" Is Noah gonna come out of your gina?"
" Daddy, Gracie is Mommy's dog. Don't yell at her"
"Mommy, I want to be Ariel for Halloween, Daddy can be King Trition, Noah came be Sebastian and you can be Ursula " Thanks for that Faith ;)


She loves to dance. Every chance she gets she asks us if she can dance. She wants us to turn the radio on and rock out. She asks us to take pictures of her all the time while she is dancing.
She is in a dance class once a week in Buda, and she loves it. She does really well at following the instructions, and listening to her teacher. I am very proud.

She has been in panties now since the end of February. She is doing awesome. I haven't pushed overnights yet, because I just don't think she is ready for it. She will wake up dry from naps usually, but not overnight yet.

She still has her "P" ( pacifier )ONLY at night and during naps though. I want to wean her off of it all together and we tried cutting the tip of it, but she just looked at it, told us that is was broken, and then still sucked what she could of it. That didn't work. LOL
Right now, we aren't going to push the "P" thing too much. I am hoping that after Noah comes we will be able to explain to her that babies need a "P" and hope that she gives them all up to Noah. We will see.

She knows all her shapes and colors, and most of her alphabet. She can sing the whole thing, but letter recognition is a little harder.

She is wearing 18-24 months still. I have been buying her some 2T for the fall/ winter, and hope that she will fit into them.

We got her feet measured last weekend at Stride Rite and she is measuring a size 6. Tiny little feet.

She is really fun right now. We have had a couple times where we think " is this the terrible twos?" But it is short lived, and overall she is an awesome little girl.

happy 1/2 birthday Baby Girl!


I love this one!






Yes, we still have a half birthday cake, WITH two and a half candles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment