Wednesday, October 19, 2011

He is here!!!

Noah James Cuellar was born September 27, 2011 at 12:44pm.
He weighed 9 lbs 15 oz, and was 21 1/2 inches long. Can you believe it? I had a 10lb baby!! I kept telling everyone that I was going to have a ten pounder, but no one believed me. LOL
The C section went beautifully. No complications, Faith spent the night with us every night while we were in the hospital. I am so happy that Damian finally gave in and let me keep her there with us. I hear him tell people that he is glad that we kept her with us while we were there. It made her feel special, like she was a part of what was going on. I am so happy with the way everything turned out.
Margaret, our awesome photographer came to the hospital to capture Faith's reactions to meeting her brother for the first time. I am so glad she did, because I was in recovery and I would have never seen the look on her face. The pictures are beautiful and I will cherish them forever.


Noah like to eat. At first I was nursing him for HOURS!!! Crying every time I had to nurse him, because my nipples were so painful. They were bleeding, because of how much he was nursing and how often I was nursing him. We are slowly starting to get on a schudule and "my girls" are feeling better.

Noah is also nothing like Faith. After having Faith we thought we were SUPER Parents. She was so easy, and so good. Noah is giving us a run for our money. His nick name already from my in laws is " grumpy". My mother in law says that Damian was the same way when he was a baby. He cries a lot, wants to be held a lot, what makes him happy one time wont cut it the next time. He is a handful, but I guess that is boys for you. Faith has been so helpful and patient. I am so glad that I have her and Damian around to help out. I am not typically a person who asks for help or who accepts help, but I sure am this time. I will take whatever I can get. haha

I don't know how other new moms out there have time to blog all day, dress up their babies and take eight thousand pictures of them, take care of another child and their home. Blows my mind. Hopefully I will get there someday. Right now I am healing from my c section and trying to adjust to no sleep and a crazy life with two kids, two dogs, a fish and a husband. That is a lot to handle.
Now time for some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment