Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am getting crafty!


I made my very own wetbag today. Whoop! Whoop!

It didn't turn out AS good as I had hoped but it will do the job.

I was sick and tired of looking online for a cute wetbag that wasn't crazy expensive. I don't want to pay 50 bucks for a damn bag. I have a couple of smaller wetbags that I paid over 20 bucks for, and they only hold about 5 or 6 diapers.


THIS bad boy I made will hold your whole stash of diapers. Haha. It is bigger than I had expected but Hey, better too big than to small.
I went to JoAnn Fabrics and Craft's today and bought all the stuff I needed to make the bag. I spent twenty one dollars. That is it. It took me about an hour to make, and I am pretty happy with it. There are a couple of things I would do differently if I make another one, but not too bad.
I am really enjoying doing all this sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment