Sunday, July 11, 2010

16 months


Faithie,
You are 16 months old. You are no longer a baby, but a little girl. You amaze me everyday.
You have such a fun personality, and there is never a dull moment when you are around.
We can't go anywhere without someone stopping us to tell us how beautiful you are. ( I think this, but it is really crazy how many other people actually think this! )

You have had a word explosion. Not only are you signing words, but you are also saying them. You try and say almost everything but you can clearly say mama, dad, book, dog,oooohhh, hot. I am sure there are other things but these are some of the things I hear over and over from your little mouth.

You are wearing size 4-5 in shoes.
You are wearing 6-12 months clothes still, although I think I occasionally mix in a little 12-18 months. ;)
You are starting to slow down on how much you eat. Don't get me wrong, you still eat a lot for such a little girl.
Your hair is getting curlier and curlier, and in the sunlight it is a dark red like mine.
You are in love with the minpins, and try t hug and kiss them all the time

You are such a special little girl. I am so glad that God gave you to us.

Love you so much baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment