Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Infertility Week


This week is National Infertility Week. After being told I couldn't have children,ovarian problems,and miscarriages, we have a beautiful little girl.
All with the help of an amazing doctor. I won't mention the other places that I had previously gone too and been disappointed, but I feel like I will mention the doctor who went above and beyond getting us our baby. Dr. Screven Edgerton at Austin Area OBGYN. Best doctor in the world, Hands Down!
So for everyone out there who is trying and getting discouraged month after month, please know that there are so many women out there that feel your pain and that are praying for you everyday for your dream to come true. God works in mysterious ways, and just wait and see what he has in store for you. It will be all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment