Monday, August 27, 2012

11 freaking months

Say it aint so. There is no way that my sweet baby boy is 11 months old. The time has flown by, and it hurts my heart. :( Noah James, You are 11 months old. You still sleep in our bed. We are ok with that. You are actually getting better about falling asleep for your Daddy instead of just me. YAY! You still wake up a couple times a night to nurse. You are into everything. You can crawl up the stairs, and are trying to crawl on the couch. You are standing unassisted sometimes, but I honestly don't think that you will be walking before your first birthday. You wear size 18-24 month clothes. Your foot is a 5.5 extra wide. You wear a size 4 diaper. You LOVE to eat meat. I mean LOVE it! You are my free spirit. You have no fear. You weigh about 25 1/2 lbs You bite all the time and think it is so funny. You don't bite my boobs, just anything and everything else. You still only have 8 teeth, but your molars are coming in. You are really a funny little guy, and make us laugh all the time. We love you so much Noah James

No comments:

Post a Comment