Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Noah's 3 month pictures ( sneak peak )

I love love LOVE getting pictures of my babies done. With Faith we have done, newborn, 3,6,9,12,18 months, 2 year, 2 1/2 years. I cherish every picture that is taken because it preserves that memory for me. I can look back at those pictures and remember how tiny Faith was, and how big her eyes were. Even though money is tight, we still found a way to do Noah's 3 month photos. He also has had his birth and newborn photographed but our awesome photographer did those as a gift to us. :)
Margie posted a sneak peak of our not so little guy and I just love them. She also got some of all my other babies. :) Check them out. What do you think?


















1 comment:

  1. Your family is just precious! We should get together in the near future. :) these photos are great.

    ReplyDelete