Friday, January 27, 2012

4 months old


My sweet little Noah James-

You are four months old today. I seriously can't believe that four months has already come and gone. Some days it seems like you have been in our lives forever and some days it seems like just yesterday you were born. You are changing everyday and I just want to make sure I remember everything about you at this age.

- You are really getting a good little personality.
- You smile like crazy, even at strangers. Your sissy never ever and still doesn't do this!
- You finally started to laugh. I was really getting worried about you not laughing.
- You sleep in our bed with us. I always said I would never let my baby sleep in the bed with me, but I am tired, and you and I both sleep better when you are in bed with me.
- You are still nursing about 2- 3 times at night. I don't know how much of this is comfort nursing and actually eating.
- You love when I hold you or rock you to sleep. Again, I said I would never be that mom who did that.
- You are wearing size 3 diapers
- You are in 6-9 months clothes, but still have a pair of pants in 3-6 that fit.
- You can sit up. You still use your arms to balance yourself, but I am amazed at how strong you are.
- You hate tummy time.
- You have been really gassy again, and we are considering taking you back to the chiropractor.
-Your big sissy tries to nurse you all the time. It makes me laugh and it also makes me proud that she is that interested into breastfeeding.
- Your eyes are brown. Some people still say they are green, but I am pretty sure they have made the transition to brown.
-You still hate the car.
- You are really starting to be really interested in toys.
- You have me wrapped around your little finger and I am so in love with you.

I will update in a couple days with his stats from his 4 month appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment