Monday, August 8, 2011

Trying to keep up

I was MIA for a while and have kinda updated a little. I was going to try and update everything that has happened in the last 8 months, but it just isn't going to happen. You saw pics from Faith's birthday and now you know that we are having a baby boy in September. His name will be Noah James, and we are so excited!
I have had some complications with this pregnancy just like I did with Faith, and am at home. No more work for me as of right now, because my blood pressure has been getting too high. So I am taking it easy at home and trying to become more domesticated.
Trying to learn how to save money, and live thrifty. :) If you have any good tips, let me know.

Luckily we have almost everything we need for Noah. At least all the big stuff except the car seat. We are getting everything ready for his big debut, and Faith has been an awesome helper.

My work was so kind and threw us a baby shower. They even made Faith a little mini mum to wear for being the big sister. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our life.
Here are some pics from the baby Noah Shower. Enjoy...


Aren't these sock monkey cupcakes too cute??

Aimee got Faith her own big sister gift.

Our Family






So many wonderful gifts

Yummy Cupcake!


all of our wonderful gifts from some awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment