Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rough couple of days.

I have been having horrible cramps and some contractions for the past couple of days. Yesterday I went to the doctor and got checked out. Only 1 cm dilated still ( been that way since 23 weeks ). My cervix is a little more thinned out, but still looks good. They checked my amniotic fluid levels, hooked me up to the fetal monitors and everything looked pretty good. They also did another FFN test and it came back negative. So, my doctor feels pretty confident that I won't go into labor in the next week or so, but doesn't think I will make it until my planned c section on September 27th. We will see I guess. Damian has been at home with me over the past couple of days and I am so happy to have him here with me. He has been busy with all the honey do's, and has gotten most of Noah's room put together. :) I will post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment