Wednesday, December 5, 2012

14 months old

Noah James, You my son, make my heart so happy. You are a Momma's boy to the MAX. But you are slowing starting to go with other people. You still cry every time I drop you off at MOPS. And you are usually crying when I pick you up. You are walking everywhere. You can't stand for me to carry you. You are a climber. You would climb up the walls if you could. You can sign " More, all done, milk, water, eat, night night, and up " You can say " momma, dada, sis, this, TuTu, touchdown, ball, and Book " ( There could possibly be a couple more things, but I am forgetting right now. Oh wait, You can also say NO. ;) You are wearing a size 5 diaper. I am scared that you will be in depends before you are potty trained. YIKES! You LOVE your big sister, but lately the two of you have been bickering. You are wearing a size 6 xw shoe.You are wearing 18- 24 month clothes, and some 2T. You are still nursing a couple times a day. You sleep in your own room still, but every morning you wake up around 7am, and get back in bed with me. You nurse and then fall back asleep. Those are my favorite moments. You are into everything. You can open the doors in our house, you can turn the bathtubs on, you play in the toilet, and you try to climb up the stove. You are trouble with a capital T!!!! You are seriously adorable. I am not just saying this because I am your mom, but we can't go anywhere without people stopping us to tell us how cute you are. You Bite. But we are slowly working on it, and I think it has gotten a little better. You are finally starting to like it when I read you books. You are obsessed with cars, and balls. You have had two hair cuts now, even though you don't have a lot of hair. I can't stand when little boys hair touches their ears.You weigh about 27lbs, and I am not sure how long you are. I know that you are growing though because we aren't having to roll your pants legs as often. You can't stand if someone else is getting my attention. If one of the dogs even sits in my lap, you feel the need to come over and take over. We love you sweet baby boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment