Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy birthday to my sweet baby boy

Noah James,
You are a year old. Time went by so quickly. I look at you and I still still a newborn baby. You have been such a blessing to our family. We are all in love with you.
You are such a happy, funny little guy. You didn't start out like that, and boy oh boy I remember the first couple if months where I thought that nothing made you happy. You cried all the time. You hated the car, you hated the swing, you hated bottles, you pretty much were unhappy in general. I felt like because you we're such a high maintenance little guy everyone was really stand offish to you. Leaving me, to be your everything. I won't lie, sometimes it is very overwhelming to be the only person who can do anything for you. But other times I kinda like it. ;) I had a really hard time adjusting to life with two kids, staying at home and having a fuss bucket of a baby. But now here we are a year later, and I am so happy. You are so funny. I love watching you learn and grow. I am so thankful that I get to be with you and your sister now.
You are wearing 18-24 month clothes.
You wear a 5.5 xw shoe ( baby Shaq)
You wear a size 4 diaper
You are still nursing like a champ, with no end in sight right now( that is another post for another day )
You can say a couple words like "momma, dada, sis, this, book, "
You can sign a couple things, but defiantly don't sign as much as Faith did.
You are a dare devil. You will climb up on anything and it scares me! I am pretty sure you will give me my first grey hair.
You are such a good eater. You love to eat meat. You will get fruits and veggies, but not as good as meat.
You are starting to walk. You took your first steps for your daddy and then it seems like everyone saw it before I did.
You still crawl more than walk,but it won't be long until you are walking full time.
You are sleeping in your own crib in your own room finally!!!!!
You sleep 12-14 hours!
You take one 2-3 hour nap during the day.
You weigh 24lbs15 oz (90%) and are 30 inches (75%)
You have nine teeth now. One of your molars just popped through. We are now waiting for five other teeth that look like they are coming any day now.
You got your first hair cut on your birthday. It looks so cute!
You have a thing for cars and trucks. You even push them around and make car noises. It is so cute.
If I ask you for a hug or a kiss, you will do it. I love your open mouth slobbery kisses.
You love wrestling with your daddy.
Your sister can make you laugh harder than anyone else can.
This year has been a tough one for us, but one of the best years because of you sweet boy.
You are my Squishy Pot Pie... I love you baby boy.....

Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment