Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hoping and praying

That one day I can be a stay at home mom. The only reason I really work is for our insurance. I am hoping that I can find a good independent policy that will be adorable with Faith's pre existing conditions.

I know that once I am a SAHM I will have to cut down on our spending, but is seems so worth it to me if I was able to stay at home with my kids.

If we have two kids, and they went to daycare, we would be paying more in daycare than our mortgage. Doesn't seem right huh?

Ways that I think I could cut down my spending:

I wouldn't be driving to and from work everyday and be using a lot of gas in my beautiful SUV.

If I had another baby, I would breastfeed again. So there is no charge for breast milk.

If I had another baby, I would cloth diaper again, so I would not be constantly buying diapers.

If I had another baby I would be making my own baby food again, and wouldn't be spending endless amounts of money on jarred food.

I wouldn't be eating out everyday for lunch because I would be at home making lunch.

If I stayed at home, we wouldn't need a housekeeper to come clean the house because I would have more time to actually pick up and keep it clean.

I wish I could just find something I could do from home to bring in a little extra income, so Damian wouldn't be freaking out about it.


I am off today( because I work this Saturday )and enjoying every second of it.

I am trying to clean the house, do the laundry etc so Damian comes home and sees how productive I was. I need to get him to see that it would be a great idea if i stayed at home. :)


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. I get annoyed with it at times, but overall I work for a great company, and with great people. I couldn't ask for anything better. But I just really wish I could stay at home with my family. I also know that at my current job, I have no options of going back to school, or finding something I am really passionate about in life. I need a career. I have been racking my brain trying to think what I would really like to be, and so far I have nothing.
I think right now, I just want to be a mom. A good mom, who is there for her kids. Makes them home cooked meals, kisses boo boos, sings songs and gives bathes. Sounds good huh?

How could I not want to stay home with this CUTE CUTE little girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment